EXPERIENCED DIAGNOSTICIANS AND MOLECULAR BIOLOGISTS
TESTS FOR CORONAVIRUS DAILY
OF EXPERIENCE IN GENETIC RESEARCH
Take care of the safety of your employees and business partners.
For individuals and companies, upon request, we issue a security certificate confirming the negative result of a coronavirus test.
Build relationships with your customers and business partners based on trust. Thanks to the certificate, your business will present itself as socially responsible and security-conscious, in business contacts as well.
Why is it worth to do the test?
- Includes genes typical for SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus (Chinese and Italian types)
- High precision of the results— the test detects up to one copy of the virus’s RNA in the sample.
- Swab tests are taken by experienced and trained staff
- Tests are carried out by the largest Genetic Laboratory in Pomorze
- Only one person to contact —Account Manager
- Logistics resources allowing take a swab anywhere in Poland.
- For mobile collection points in Tri-City, the testing is booked individually fora convenient date and time.
- The result is available online within 24h — 36h from taking the swab.
- It takes 5 minutes per person to take the swab.
- Each of the people you have submitted registers online.
- Human contact is limited to a minimum
- The sample is marked with a special code and monitored in the Laboratory until the result is ready
- Special test kit that inactivates the virus in the sample
Who should take a test for SARS-CoV-2?
A molecular test detecting coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 infection is recommended for people and businesses which:
- Conduct day-to-day business and the employees are in direct contact with many people and are at risk of infection.
- Want to ensure the safety of their employees and customers.
- For business reasons, they need confirmation of the absence of infection.
- People employed on foreign contracts.
How does the registration process work?
Do you want to test yourself or your employees? It’s simple:
STEP 1: Contact the Account Manager and buy the tests.
STEP 2: You will receive a package of individual codes that you will be able to give to your employees to make an appointment for the tests for a chosen date.
STEP 3: Now all you have to do is fill in the form, choose from the list of available test dates and enter the previously received unique code. If you want to receive a certificate of negative test result, mark it on the form (the cost of the certificate is 50 PLN).
STEP 4: Now you just need to fill out the form, select the available test date from the list, and enter the previously received individual code.
STEP 5: Drive or walk to a chosen mobile collection point.
STEP 6: A swab will be taken at the point and results will be available online within 24h — 36h from the swab taking.
STEP 7: Collect the security certificates confirming taking the test.
All results of tests carried out in Medical Diagnostic Laboratories, including positive results, are reported, as per official recommendations, to local sanitary and epidemiological stations.
Contact our Account Manager
Complete the application form for the SARS-CoV-2 virus detection test
Did you receive an individual code? Enter it into the form.
Complete the application form for the test. In the last window, enter the received code and confirm. The price of the test will be reduced accordingly.
Is there a Coronavirus Test negative certificate in English?
Employers can decide to order a negative result certificate of the coronavirus test for indicated employees. The cost of a single certificate is 50 PLN.
CERTIFICATE OF NEGATIVE RESULT
- is issued in English on the basis of the MLD INVICTA template and
- contains the following data: the name of the tested individual, date of birth, date of test, test result;
- the certificate is issued up to 48h after the test sample is collected. Note that our location in Wrocław is an exception. Here the certificate is issued within up to 72hrs.
Our collection points:
Car park at Gdańsk Science and Technology Park
Gdańsk, Trzy Lipy 3
Car park at Ergo Arena
Sopot, Dwóch Miast Square
Below you can find answers to some frequently asked questions
After buying the test on-line, send a personal invoice request to: email@example.com
In the title of the email write: “COVID, personal invoice, dotpay payment”.
In the content of your email, write
- the name and surname,
- the transfer date and
- the email address where the invoice should be sent.
In such situation, please do not pay online for the tests.
The first step is a transfer to our account:
Bank transfer information:
MEDYCZNE LABORATORIA DIAGNOSTYCZNE INVICTA SP. Z O.O.
mBank 76 1140 1065 0000 4790 7100 1001
the name of the transfer must include the PESEL number of the person who will take the test and ID-5323
The cost of 1 test — 399 PLN
In the content of your email please write your name, PESEL number and the invoice details.
When you submit your transfer confirmation, you will receive a code to register on the website that will allow you to make an appointment for the test without the necessity of another payment.
What do you need to do?
- Please fill out the form at — https://badanie.testujemy.org/
- Select a collection point, day and time.
- Enter the code and confirm. (the price will reset).
- Click: Order.
- NOTE: Without registering and entering an individual code, we cannot perform the test.
After registration, a confirmation will be sent to the email address with the date, time and location of testing.
- The result is available within 24h-36h from the moment the material is sent to the laboratory.
- At the collection point, you are given an order number which you must keep to be able to receive the result on-line.
- At the time the result is ready in the system, you get a text message with the information your order number.
- The result should be checked via: medipoint.pl. You will need your order number and your PESEL number.
If you have any questions, please contact our call center: 58 58 58 800.
In case of a positive test result, contact the local sanitary and epidemiological station and follow their recommendations.
As recommended, all results, including positive ones, are reported by INVICTA Medical Diagnostic Laboratories to the local sanitary and epidemiological station.
At the COVID-19 collection points, swabs are taken from people who reach the site by car and for non-motorized patients. The procedures we use make it possible to ensure safety and reduce human contact to the necessary minimum.
Yes. The staff is equipped with personal protective equipment, including FFP 2 and 3 masks and visors, which reduces the risk of virus transmission. The person from whom the material is taken does not have contact with the pathogen. The swab taking itself takes no more than 5 minutes.
The test allows to measure clearly whether coronavirus’s RNA is present in the material taken or not. Credibility and quality of the result is the result of several factors: (a) appropriate swab taking by trained personnel, (b) precise evaluation of the sample quality in the laboratory, (c) a thoughtful process of diagnostics and additional quality controls, (d) the experience of the Laboratory and diagnosticians working in it. The test is carried out using the rtPCR method, recommended by the World Health Organization. Diagnosis is possible as early as 5 days after infection.
Yes. The test is recommended in particular to people who suspect they may have had contact with an infected person, or are in contact with large groups of people on a daily basis (e.g. at their workplace).
For drivers and bikers:
Wait for a signal from the staff to enter the line-marked zone. It is located right by the tent forming the essential collection point. Turn off the engine and haul the handbrake. Prepare your ID card and show it to the member of the staff through the glass. Lower the window — the staff then retrieves material from the throat and nose with a special swab. The swab is placed in a test tube with a buffer deactivating the virus and stabilising its genetic material. After that, wait for the signal from the staff and leave the collection point.
Please listen to the guidelines made by the collection point staff.
- The swab should be taken after rinsing the mouth with boiled water or after about 3 hours after the last meal.
- Before taking the swab, do not brush your teeth, or use mouthwash, throat lozenges and chewing gum.
- The swab should be taken after at least 2-3 hours from the application of intranasal medicine e. drops, ointments, sprays.
- Do not rinse or blow your nose before taking the swab.
- Before taking the swab, it is recommended to remove movable dentures.
The process itself from the moment of entering the point to the moment of leaving does not take more than 5-10 minutes.
According to the recommendations of medical organizations, it is necessary to take a swab both from the throat and from the nose.
The download of material at the go-thru downloads point is made in a specific hourly range, so that the waiting time is reduced to a minimum.
No. Only coronavirus-specific RNA can be detected in a genetic test. Therefore, only infection or lack of it can be confirmed. Past infection can be confirmed by performing serological tests, detecting antibodies.