EXPERIENCED DIAGNOSTICIANS AND MOLECULAR BIOLOGISTS
TESTS FOR CORONAVIRUS DAILY
OF EXPERIENCE IN GENETIC RESEARCH
Free tests for health professionals.
Submit your need for testing. Wait for a contact from us. Visit one of our mobile collection points.
With the support of the Partners of the #testujeMY project, we can provide free testing for the SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus, for health professionals.
Why is it worth to do the test?
- The molecular test includes genes typical for SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus.
- High precision of the results— the test detects up to one copy of the virus’s RNA in the sample.
- We are the only ones who conduct a multiple control of the sample, including the control of the material retrieval, which eliminates false negative results.
- The protocol and equipment used by our laboratory for the study of SARS-CoV-2 are compatible with WHO and CDC.
- Our laboratory has been reported to an external independent laboratory control GenQA, dedicated to SARS-CoV-2 virus RNA determination
- Quick and efficient contact from our Account Manager.
- The test is booked individually fora convenient date and time.
- The result is available online within 24h — 36hfrom taking the swab.
- It takes 5 minutes per person to take the swab.
- Two mobile collection points in the Tri-City area.
- Each of the people you have submitted registers online.
- Human contact is limited toa minimum.
- The sample is marked with a special code and monitored in the Laboratory until the result is ready.
- Special test kit that inactivates the virus in the sample.
Who should take a test for SARS-CoV-2?
A molecular test detecting coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 infection is recommended for health professionals, including:
- Laboratory Diagnosticians
How does the registration process work?
Do you want to test yourself or your employees? It’s simple:
STEP 2: You will receive an individual one-time code that you will use when you make an appointment for the test.
STEP 3: Drive or walk to a chosen mobile collection point.
STEP 4: A swab will be taken at the point and results will be available online within 24h–36h from the swab taking.
STEP 5: Before taking a test, open the link from the text message and prepare the QR code to be scanned by the employee of the collection point.
STEP 6: A swab will be taken at the point and results will be available online within 24h–36h from the swab taking.
All results of tests carried out in Medical Diagnostic Laboratories, including positive results, are reported, as per official recommendations, to local sanitary and epidemiological stations.
Submit your need for testing
* field required
Complete the application form for the SARS-CoV-2 virus detection test
Did you receive an individual code? Enter it into the form.
Complete the application form for the test. In the last window, enter the received code and confirm. The price of the test will be reduced accordingly.
Our collection points:
Car park at Park Zebrań Ludowych
Gdańsk – Plac Zebrań Ludowych
ul. Generała Antoniego Giełguda
Car park at Ergo Arena
Sopot, Dwóch Miast Square
Below you can find answers to some frequently asked questions
In case of a positive test result, contact the local sanitary and epidemiological station and follow their recommendations.
As recommended, all results, including positive ones, are reported by INVICTA Medical Diagnostic Laboratories to the local sanitary and epidemiological station.
At the COVID-19 collection points, swabs are taken from people who reach the site by car and for non-motorized patients. The procedures we use make it possible to ensure safety and reduce human contact to the necessary minimum.
Yes. The staff is equipped with personal protective equipment, including FFP 2 and 3 masks and visors, which reduces the risk of virus transmission. The person from whom the material is taken does not have contact with the pathogen. The swab taking itself takes no more than 5 minutes.
The test allows to measure clearly whether coronavirus’s RNA is present in the material taken or not. Credibility and quality of the result is the result of several factors: (a) appropriate swab taking by trained personnel, (b) precise evaluation of the sample quality in the laboratory, (c) a thoughtful process of diagnostics and additional quality controls, (d) the experience of the Laboratory and diagnosticians working in it. The test is carried out using the rtPCR method, recommended by the World Health Organization. Diagnosis is possible as early as 5 days after infection.
Yes. The test is recommended in particular to people who suspect they may have had contact with an infected person, or are in contact with large groups of people on a daily basis (e.g. at their workplace).
For the motorised:
Wait for a signal from the staff to enter the line-marked zone. It is located right by the tent forming the essential collection point. Turn off the engine and haul the handbrake. Prepare your ID card and show it to the member of the staff through the glass. Lower the window – the staff then retrieves material from the throat and nose with a special swab. The swab is placed in a test tube with a buffer deactivating the virus and stabilising its genetic material. After that, wait for the signal from the staff and leave the collection point.
For the pedestrians:
Please listen to the guidelines made by the collection point staff.
- The swab should be taken after rinsing the mouth with boiled water or after about 3 hours after the last meal.
- Before taking the swab, do not brush your teeth, or use mouthwash, throat lozenges and chewing gum.
- The swab should be taken after at least 2-3 hours from the application of intranasal medicine e. drops, ointments, sprays.
- Do not rinse or blow your nose before taking the swab.
- Before taking the swab, it is recommended to remove movable dentures.
The process itself from the moment of entering the point to the moment of leaving does not take more than 5-10 minutes.
According to the recommendations of medical organizations, it is necessary to take a swab both from the throat and from the nose.
The download of material at the go-thru downloads point is made in a specific hourly range, so that the waiting time is reduced to a minimum.
No. Only coronavirus-specific RNA can be detected in a genetic test. Therefore, only infection or lack of it can be confirmed. Past infection can be confirmed by performing serological tests, detecting antibodies.
After logging in to the medipoint.pl panel, you can see the result of your test in the form of one of the four messages:
- Negative – negative test result (SARS-CoV-2 has not been detected). This means that the presence of the coronavirus has not been confirmed in the test sample. You are still recommended to take precautions and hygiene as usual.
A negative test result is not an absolute guarantee of the absence of contagion and should by no means be considered the sole criterion that proves the lack of infection.
- Positive – positive test result (SARS-CoV-2 has been detected). The presence of coronavirus in the test sample has been confirmed.
- Non-diagnostic – the sample is unsuitable for testing. Another sample should be collected and submitted for testing as soon as possible. There might have been some irregularity – for instance, the sample was not collected in accordance with the rules provided on the testujemy.org website.
- Inconclusive – the result is at the threshold of the analytical sensitivity of the test. Another sample needs to be collected for testing within 24-48 hours after the original sample was collected.
In case of a positive result, contact the local sanitary-epidemiological station and follow the recommendations received, or see a medical doctor in a specialised epidemiological hospital or in an infectious ward.